With Longview, you bring together information from different data sources with heterogeneous content in the company. Additional BI tools can be added quickly and easily.
The development platform is characterised in particular by intuitive usability and fast application development. Based on this, we have the possibility to implement turnkey products entirely according to your requirements.
Microsoft SQL Server
The integrated, scalable data warehouse platform offers stable and high-performance management even with a high number of data and users. The ETL functionalities of the SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) are accessed for the creation and management of your company-specific data warehouse.
As a longstanding, certified Microsoft partner, we offer you the right server technology in combination with Longview components and our solution modules based on Longview technology.
Use of various data sources
Presentation of the performance at a glance
New dimensions in reporting
Analyses on the go
Components of Longview Analytics
- Application Server: the Windows or Unix server provides users with consistent, uniform analyses – via the web and in real time. It is available as a 32 bit and 64 bit installation.
- Application Designer: the high-performance development environment enables companies to create customised applications quickly and easily without any programming effort – using drag & drop. Graphics, tables, diagrams and texts can be combined as desired and displayed in the user's desired look.
- Web services/SOA: fully SOA-integrated, Longview 2017 Analytics (formerly arcplan Enterprise) offers comprehensive support for web services for every conceivable analysis.
- Interfaces/data sources: whether ERP, OLAP or relational databases – a comprehensive selection of standardised interfaces ensures access to almost any data source.
- Administration Console: the Administration Console is used for the publication, administration and extension of the developed applications and the administration of the Longview server.
With the help of Longview's latest analysis technology - self-service analytics - not only can ad hoc queries and self-service analyses be carried out from several data sources, but individual evaluations can also be compiled very easily and flexibly. The application's intuitive interface makes it so easy to understand that user training is unnecessary.
- Independence from the IT department due to intuitive interface and extended visualisation options
- Access to relevant data in real time and browser-based ad hoc analyses
- Intuitive and fast report generation
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Excel
The development platform from Longview! Learn more about flexible BI technology and its planning on all common data sources and one platform.