Changing customer requirements and activities require a new form of data collection and evaluation and thus pose new challenges for sales controllers. Flexible ad hoc reports as well as relevant forecasts and planning on the customer, product and sales structure are part of everyday business. Controlling instruments such as ABC analysis, benchmarking or sales success calculation are indispensable here.
The consolidation of sales figures, data and information costs a lot of time due to manual processing. Our professional BI applications support you in gaining time and quality in your sales process and bundle all information relevant to you with the necessary transparency.
- Carry out and maintain planning, forecasts and simulations for quantities, prices and conditions in customer and product structures.
- Create standard reports (by sales staff, customers, products) incl. distribution within your organisation.
- Creating and calculating complex sales analyses.
- Customer retention by understanding customer needs and adapting to changing customer behaviour.
- Transparency of price and remuneration information by mapping quantity and price conditions.
- Profitability through low acquisition costs.
- Customer acquisition through targeted sales measures.
Arrange initial meeting now
Jochen Brühl | Managing director
Select your desired option and arrange a non-binding and free consultation with our managing director Jochen Brühl.
We will answer your questions and make sure that you get to know our software in detail. We will be happy to show you the solution to your individual requirements. Afterwards, if you wish, we will present the performance spectrum of our software to you, live and directly, via web session or personally at your premises.
Information on data protection