Our software, antares CIRS, is an anonymous reporting and whistleblowing system. It complies with the requirements of the German Whistleblower Protection Act (HinSchG) and the EU Directive 2019/1937. The system serves to uncover compliance violations or other discrimination, both by internal employees and by external contacts. It offers the possibility to anonymously report incidents that violate applicable rules and guidelines in an audit-proof manner. With antares CIRS you fulfill all legal requirements resulting from the HinSchG.
Tailoring the system to a company's individual needs and providing an intuitive interface are critical to success.
Security of anonymous reporting
Early detection of risks
Intuitive input masks
Clear and individual reports
Functions of the CIRS
- Automatic translation of messages into the group language and of queries into the language of the person who entered them.
- Accessible both internally across the entire organization and externally through centralized, independent hosting.
- The connection of further modules (analysis, reporting and planning) is possible.
- Anonymous communication enables a secure exchange between the notifier and the processor.
For the administrator and the editors:
- The administrator has a separate case management area for efficient report processing (e.g., with the ability to delegate reports).
- Clear KPI dashboards.
- Process support via e-mail for changes in the case.
- A rights and role system takes care of user management so that only authorized persons can see and process sensitive messages.
For the detector:
- Reports can be submitted both anonymously and non-anonymously through a selection option, depending on the reporting party's preference.
- Possibility of submitting suggestions for improvement.
- The reporter can view the status of his report and answer queries at any time.
Can the anonymous reporting system also be purchased as a stand-alone application?
Yes. Although the module was designed as an integral part of the risk management software antares RiMIS®, it can also be used as a stand-alone module - on-premise or cloud-based.
Can the solution also be provided as an external instance?
Yes, the software can be made available via a cloud hosting model.
Can the reports be made anonymously, without attribution to personal data?
Yes, the reports can be made anonymously, without tracing the user and IP address.
Is it possible to transfer critical reports into a compliance review process?
Yes. There are already existing interfaces for the tracking and assessment of violations in the standard product antares RiMIS®.
Can an anonymous dialogue take place in the system?
Yes, the specification of personal data, such as e-mail address or domain, is not required. Communication can take place directly in CIRS between the report processor and an internal or external report creator.
Can the application also be used for external messages?
Yes, the application can also be activated outside the organisation. Access is via an external server or via cloud access.
Improve your operations through error prevention and learn from mistakes already made! The components of our CIRS module are action management, reporting, Monte Carlo simulation and risk identification. For more information on the function and approach, please refer to the white paper.
Arrange initial meeting now
Jochen Brühl | Managing director
Select your desired option and arrange a non-binding and free consultation with our managing director Jochen Brühl.
We will answer your questions and make sure that you get to know our software in detail. We will be happy to show you the solution to your individual requirements. Afterwards, if you wish, we will present the performance spectrum of our software to you, live and directly, via web session or personally at your premises.
Information on data protection