The workshop contents
During our two-day workshop "Risk aggregation", you will learn how to
- Quantitatively describe their risks with suitable probability distributions,
- measure with suitable dimensions,
- Describe dependencies between the risks,
- aggregate by means of Monte Carlo simulation and
- be able to visualise the results.
In this training, we take into account the current requirements described in the auditing standards of the Institute of Public Auditors in Germany - IDW PS 981 and IDW PS 340. As practical examples, we share with you our experiences from implemented projects.
We are happy to extend the workshop with an individual part according to your ideas and address your desired topics.
The training is completely software-independent and is primarily aimed at those responsible for risk management and risk controlling.
Participate in our workshop
Are you interested in participating in the workshop? Simply fill out the form below or call us directly. We will be happy to arrange an individual appointment with you.
Find out about the topics of our workshop.