antares predictive analytics
The mathematical approach of the tool uses a time series analysis of purchase and sales data to enable the most accurate possible forecast of price level and demand development as well as their mutual effect. Other parameters such as storage costs, expiry dates or costs of unservable demand as well as special effects such as seasonal sales or major events are also taken into account. Based on this, recommendations for action can be derived, for example at the time of purchase with low price levels, at the optimal time for coordinated marketing and sales campaigns or at the time of sale with high demand.
Monte carlo simulation
Functions of predictive analysis
- Application of mathematical models enriched with geographical data to generate even more knowledge from data.
- Supplementing simple statistical models with complex methods of time series analysis to extrapolate events into the future.
- Enormous competitive advantage for competitive companies by looking into the near future.
- Better planning and decision-making basis to derive promising measures.
- Analysis and planning software tailored to your wishes, requirements and business processes.
Don't just look back anymore. Visualise forecast results with antares predictive analytics and discuss them in the team.
Arrange initial meeting now
Jochen Brühl | Managing director
Select your desired option and arrange a non-binding and free consultation with our managing director Jochen Brühl.
We will answer your questions and make sure that you get to know our software in detail. We will be happy to show you the solution to your individual requirements. Afterwards, if you wish, we will present the performance spectrum of our software to you, live and directly, via web session or personally at your premises.
Information on data protection